Services Tailored to Your Requirement
Our bespoke service is for when our defined services are not sufficient and we have to combine methodologies or be innovative in how we answer your requirement. With more and more organisations ‘going mobile’ there is a greater requirement for contextual research or combinations of research to really understand user behaviour.
- Understand: the first step is to understand the specifics of your requirement. This will include all the background information you can supply us with, the context, any limitations, politics we should be aware of, budget, timeline, goals and objectives.
- Think: when we have all the information we require with will consider the available options and decide upon which options to recommend to you. Generally we will come with more reflecting alternative budgets and timelines.
- Suggest: when we feel comfortable that we have appropriate options we will bring them to you for discussion. We will explain the pros and cons of each including budget and time requirements.
- Deliver: when you are happy and agree the approach we will move into delivery mode, assign a project code and team. We will also deal with the commercial and contractual requirements including an non-disclosure agreements that need to be in place .
Benefits of working with UX24/7
There are a number of benefits to working with UX24/7 including:
- We have expertise in market research and user experience and so can combine quantitative and qualitative techniques to deliver reliable insight.
- We are mobile specialists and can help with all aspects of multiplatform and multiscreen user experience.
- We use best in class technology such as UserZoom to underpin our best practice methodologies. This means we can be certain of the approach and you can be confident in the results.
- We only use experienced practitioners and so the insight we draw and recommendations we make are grounded in practical, hands on experience.